We ate chili with Bishop Gibson and his wife, Pam in Witchy Poo's backyard.
They invited us to a Treasure Hunt Party at the Wangsgaurd home.
I was just wishing we had somewhere to go for the night, I was excited!
Russell, Clayson, Brighton and Sherilyn
Our only trick-or- treaters and they come every year.
It has been fun watching their family grow. They are still growing, another little boy is on his way.
At the party we were divided into 3 groups. Each group had to record a movie of us completing a list of tasks that we had to complete. The first one back won. We had to do things like; sing a Christmas song to someone, trick-or-treat at home, go to an abandoned building, find a witch, pumpkin, scarecrow, climb a tree, find a headstone, outhouse, 4 chicken feathers, deer antlers and ride a horse. That all I can remember.
While eating spaghetti dinner we watched each teams movies.
Good time and great company.

1 comment:
These are cute pictures Kathy. It looks like you had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment