Had lunch with my good friends, Linda and Nadine from college at Mimi's. (I have been doing a lot of "eating out"). I have known Linda since high school. She was my first friend after becoming active in the church. We had so much fun remembering old times like the time we were out past curfew at Rick's College and had to sneak over the dorm wall. Linda and Nadine got caught. Linda recently found out that the school had called her parents and wanted to kick her out of the school., but her small (and he was small, looked exactly like Barney Rubble) catholic father persuaded them other wise. I had sneaked into another dorm apartment. For Thanksgiving Nadine and I had caught a ride with a guy from the Riding Board to San Bernardino to Nadine's home. We went to Disney in the rain and the guys car broke down in Rigby and had to be towed into Rexburg. We remembered when Nadine was taped to a rail on a chair and our FHE brothers ram sacked our apt. and left me tied and gagged under the upturned sofa to be found by my roommates. We had some good laughs. The best one was Nadine telling us of the time she was in Costco with her son trying on a sweater over her shirt. When she took the sweater off her shirt came completely off inside out in the sweater and she was standing there only in her under garments. Her son yells from three rows over, "Mom, what are you doing?" She frantically pulled her shirt out of the sweater, put it on and promptly left the store. I can't wait to get together again.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment