I had a wonderful Mothers Day.
Sundi came home to spend the day with me.
Blue washed my windows.
Wind gave me a call.
Jessica and Seth sent me a package of fun things.
Seth gave me a call.
The card was the best. It showed two dogs competing to give their affections, ending up in a brawl.
I love Jessica's surprises.
I love Jessica's surprises.
I love phone calls from the boys, being able to talk with them one on one.
Thank you Seth and Wind.
Thank you Seth and Wind.
Blue and Zeus played "War" with Sundi.
My dear friend Sally
I became friends with Sally and her late husband, Ren when I did home care for Ren.
I had invited Sally over for dinner on Mothers Day before knowing if her children were coming, they did come. Sundi came with me to see her new 1 year old puppy, Luther.
Having children that have left home and now having a wonderful daughter-in-law who makes a point to send me cards and gifts, I understand how important it is to let my mother and mother-in-law know how much we love and appreciate them. This year I made my mother a Mothers Day card. I began making one for Jewel, Troy's mother, but decided that Troy needed to make it for her. He wanted me to write in the card, "No, your mother wants to see your own handwriting in it". I still look to see if Seth signed my cards Jessica sends. Wendy, if you are reading this, you have raised a wonderful daughter. We love and appreciate her very much. Happy Mothers Day to you.





No comments:
Post a Comment