After Women's conference Troy and I stayed at mom's place. The next morning Troy got and left with Casey while I ran around with mom before I met up with my college girlfriends for lunch. Mom and I went the distribution center, The Sunflower Store (health food store). We asked a clerk there for help and she ended up telling us about her problems with Gold's Gym bill collector. She thanked us for letting her vent, she felt better. She was cute. Mom and I then went to the pet store so mom could buy some plants for her aquarium. We had fun running around together, we hadn't done that for a long time.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Dinner with Mom
We got together for dinner with mom for Mother's Day. Next week we would all be too busy. Mom loves to eat at Los Hermono's. I think she just loves the salsa and chips. I remember growing up, that being mom's favorite snack food and going out for salsa and chips. Troy can't hardly read anything anymore, he is wearing my reading glasses. I use them for tiny print.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think the chips and salsa thing runs in the family. That is my Dad's favorite "meal". And Kirk and I have it as a staple in our house. Hey I think I remember meeting Linda one time when you were in high School and we came up to visit. Either that or I just remember you writing about her when you were in college. Not sure which. I keep in touch with my high school friend Maryanne, she lives in Gilbert AZ.
Post a Comment