My little Achievement girls were over and we built some fires to roast hot dogs and marshmellows for s'mores. It made me a little nervous, it was so windy. I have decided they are a little young for fires. I told them to put small pieces of wood on first, they throw the biggest pieces on. I told them put 1 or 2 pieces on once the fire was going, they start throwing on every piece from the wood pile. They had more fun jumping on the trampoline.
While Carissa waited for her mother, we sat at the table while she read a book she found on my book shelf, "He Took My Lickin' For Me" and I worked on my computer for work. She loved the book and later showed me she had gotten it from the library. She is an articulate little girl and has started her own business of selling hand bags of different shapes and sizes. When her parents came to pick her up they handed me this beautiful, most delicious fruit basket.
I sat there with a big spoon and ate half of it and the other half the next day after work. I yelled to Blue, but he never came down, so I indulged myself.
Troy planted these beautiful deep purple irises in the flower bed.
I enjoyed looking out and seeing them, the color was so rich.
No comments:
Post a Comment