Jessica ran a 5K in St. George, Utah on Saturday 29, 2011
She was so excited.
Last October she wanted to run but hurt her leg and couldn't till it healed.
During Christmas she started running on the treadmill,
working up to 5 miles.
She didn't tell anyone she was going to do it.
I don't think she was sure she was going to do it.
NEXT TIME we will all be at the finish line cheering her on.
She didn't tell anyone she was going to do it.
I don't think she was sure she was going to do it.
NEXT TIME we will all be at the finish line cheering her on.
No sweat! I think she is smiling for the camera.
Jessica placed 209 out of 608 runners.
Jessica placed 209 out of 608 runners.
She placed 8th in her age group, 25-30 yrs.
Her time was 27.49!
WAY TO GO GIRL!



3 comments:
You know...I think Jessica has some really warm blood. Everytime I see a picture of her this past winter she is wearing alot less than the people around her. How she stays warm in cold temperature is unbelieveable. I would look like the malt-o-meal man. She is very pretty with a beautiful smile!
I didn't notice that she wasn't wearing as much as everyone else around her. It's true though, she is very warm blooded. Her, Seth and Wind are like Eskimos living up there in Driggs, ID. She is lots of fun and we really enjoy her.
I want to know when her next run is, I think that would be fun to be at the finish line to support her when she runs across the finish line.
Post a Comment