Larry Oja came over to the house to talk to Troy about some business'
that they are looking into doing.
that they are looking into doing.
When I left to go running
they were at the kitchen table heavy into conversation, drawing diagrams on paper
talking about lines, sponsoring, pay-outs, commissions.
talking about lines, sponsoring, pay-outs, commissions.
I didn't bother them, not sure if Troy noticed I left.
When I got home about an hour later I saw this.
I couldn't resist a photo of these two grown men sharing one chair and surfing the net.
I let Zeus out of the kennel and he hopped right up between them.
I offered a stool, but they continued to share the chair.
We have known Larry and Christy for 23 years.
We became friends the first time we moved to Malad.
They are a good, solid family. We have always enjoyed them.
2 comments:
Wow! 23 years is a long time and you still see them? Anyone that I knew 23 years ago we have lost touch. zeus is funny, he wanted right in the thick of it all.
That is a beautiful picture. Pam says it all. I wonder what kind of business they are working on.
Post a Comment