Blue is graduated!
Great job, Blue.
We are proud of you.
I just can't believe that I have no more children in school.
I am not sure what comes next.
I feel a little dazed, not sure how I feel about this stage of my life closing.
It is so hard to have my children grow up and leave the nest.
For 25 years they have been the primary focus of my life, now what?
I know I will always be a mother and they will always need me,
but not to have them in my care 24/7 will be a change.
I know I will always be a mother and they will always need me,
but not to have them in my care 24/7 will be a change.
Blue and all of his friends.
Shannon was his favorite teacher.
He had her for his computer class and Sunday school teacher at church.
When his friends told her that Blue was asking a girl to prom, she stopped what she
was doing, when they asked her to help him write up a poem.
Sundi's boyfriend told her to give him a big kiss for him.
He is in St. George going to school.
He is in St. George going to school.
The Class of 2011
was always referred to as "Really Good Kids"
Coach Young, whom the kids looked up to and respected spoke.
Coach Young, whom the kids looked up to and respected spoke.
Coach Young said, "You have had a ton of success both athletically and academically and in your other activities, but what has really set you apart for me is your high character. This class more than any other has exhibited the qualities of kindness, honesty, and integrity. I pray that you will continue to be such a force for good as you go out into the world."
He told them that whatever they choose to be in life "be the best there ever was"
"Don't just float down the river, but get into the rapids"
"Seek challenges. Seek excellence. Don't settle for good enough. Be great. Good luck to, I love you."
"Seek challenges. Seek excellence. Don't settle for good enough. Be great. Good luck to, I love you."
He spoke to them as a friend.
He had taught or coached all but a few of them and was able to make
reference to each student.
Many people mentioned how impressed they were at how many young men have
plans to serve a full time mission for
The Church of Jesus Christ of Ladder-Day Saints.
Probably 1/3 or more of them.
That is a lot considering there were only 70 in the class.
That is a lot considering there were only 70 in the class.
We were just heading out the door when my mother called,
"I am almost to Malad"
She had surprised us. I was really appreciative of her making the effort to come.
She left work early and drove right up and then went home after we had dinner.
"I wanted to support my grandson in his accomplishments"
Thank you mom, that meant a lot to us.
Blue has had good friends all through high school.
Each of the seniors in our ward have spoken in Sacrament the past two weeks.
Jason said, "Because of my good friends I can honestly say I have never been
tempted to drink or smoke"
It was nice having Sundi here with us. She is on summer break from school and is with
us till she starts a temporary job at Wal-Mart in Logan.
He has accomplished good things and I hope he will continue to do many
more good things.
CONGRATULATIONS BLUE RIVER MILLS
Some signings in his year book:
"Blue River Mills, that just rolls off my tongue"
"Hey Blue, I'm writing in blue pen"
"Take a chance and smile some more. Life isn't so serious"
"You make me laugh"
"Your too funny! You always make me laugh. P.S. You have a cool name"
"You are a great friend"
"Your amazing "I love you"
"Azul my man! Good luck in life"





1 comment:
oh fun!!! Tell Blue congrats for me!!! AH! We're so old now..(; miss you guys! come visit soon!
Post a Comment