Here is Elder Mills with his friends from Malad, Elder Slayter and Elder King.
Elder Slayter is in Texas, Spanish speaking and Elder King is serving in Russia.
Blue said the spirit was strong in the MTC, the Sister Missionaries were beautiful,
basketball was boring and hot, the food made him sick and
he was very tired.
Here is Elder Mills on the day he arrived in Sacramento. He met with
President Lewis and Sister Lewis.
They were kind to send this photo to me with a letter stating their excitement to have
Elders Mills serve in the Sacramento area.
President Lewis has since gotten so sick he had to be flown to Salt Lake City, Utah.
Elder Jeffery R. Holland came to meet with the missionaries, expressing their
confidence and appreciation for them taking care of things while they call a new
Mission President. He shook each of their hands.
Blue said, "It was awesome!"
I found this photo on the Mission's Facebook page. I was bummed that Blue's
face was half covered by the girl in the bright green sweater.
He looks good and he is smiling.
I miss him, but I am so proud of him.



No comments:
Post a Comment