Seth and Jessica's tree, Wind and Christina's and ours...
can you guess who's is who's?
I love my salt and pepper shakers from Tia Pan Trading.
Christmas on the Sabbath is so appropriate.
Sundi slept in and WE were waiting for her!
We had to wait till she was showered and hair and make-up was done,
before we could open any gifts.
Troy was trying to get us to wait till after church, 2:00 p.m. but what he didn't
know was that her dress for church was wrapped under the tree.
I really enjoyed Sundi being home, we had fun shopping and had a good visit together.
Hess Pumice offered to pay for shipping on one package to all missionaries
here in Malad.
I stuffed his box with the "12 Days of Christmas", stocking full of goodies,
a box of "Idaho Spuds" (they're gross, but a fun novelty for a Idahoan
missionary to give as gifts), small photo album, framed family photo,
scripture story stickers and a wallet.
We left church a little early to catch Blue's call home.
We set up a conference call with all of the kids, Robert (Sundi's boyfriend),
and Grandma Carol. I cried when I heard his voice.
He was happy and thankful for the package.

No comments:
Post a Comment