"Yesterday
was this guys 26th birthday. Except I didn't get to celebrate it with
him. He has been gone all weekend at a crossfit boot camp. That is what
he chose to do for his birthday. I am so proud of him and everything he
accomplishes with work, school, personal growth, and at home. He is one
of the most self motivated and dedicated people I know. He takes every
decision in his life very seriously and gives it great thought. He
always has such high goals he is working towards and helping and
supporting me working towards mine. I am soo happy I can call him mine.
The sweetest most loving husband. I love you Robert can't wait to see you when you get home." by Sundi Skinner
We are very grateful for this young man who is a part of our family now.
We love you Robert.
No comments:
Post a Comment