I wanted to put a party together to celebrate and so we came up with a date and place. We planned for Sept 27th at the Provo Canyon park. He said that he has fond memories of the park from when our children were little. I watched the news everyday as the date approached. Rain was in the forecast and we were crossing our fingers that a miracle would happen and it would beautiful for the party. The park was beautiful and green. The weather was off and on rain all day. For the most part it held up for us at the park, but at the end the rain clouds cut loose again as if it held back as long as it could. The rain couldn't keep Rich from enjoying his party. He told me that he had always wanted to celebrate his 50th with friends and family and that is what we did. He was very appreciative and happy. His boys, Cathie and Todd, Lisa and Rex family, Misty and Roland, Wendy Amendola, friend Joe's family, Casey and Brenda, Larkie and Seth family,Troy and I, mom, Pam and Kirk family AND my Aunt Barbara and Uncle Lenny were there. I was so grateful for everyone showing up despite the weather. Aunt Barb and Uncle Len had just moved to Logan, UT from Scottsdale, AZ so it was a real treat to have them there.
Rich loves his Aunt Barbara
Marlie with Papa Rich
Happy 50th Rich we love you.

.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment