Team MudStache
Cassie, Wayde (siblings), Mike (friend) and Robert
Robert completed his Bachelors and decided it was time to get back into shape.
He started Cross Fit training and his goal was to challenge
himself in the Tough Mudder event in Cedar Fort, Utah.
It was exciting to watch Robert and his friends push themselves
through each obstacle...they were awesome.
It was a perfect, beautiful day.
Robert's response to the Arctic Enema!
Mike's wife, Brittany, Sundi and I followed them taking pictures.
The guys had a great time.
They were cold, tired and HUNGRY when they finished.
They wanted to go to Chuck-A-Rama, we feasted....till we were sick.
Troy had been in Driggs working with the boys during the summer and decided to come
home for a visit, however didn't tell me. When he got home no one was there so he
decided to come on down with our nephew, Dallin Amendola to hike Mt. Tempanogos near
Provo, UT. When he found out I was already at Misty and Roland's for the Tough Mudder,
he thought I had come down to hike Temp also. We obviously don't communicate.








.jpeg)
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment