Saturday, October 18, 2014

Witch's Nite Out

It was Witch's Nite Out at Gardner Village again, missed you Allie. 
Every year I tell Sundi how much I want her to come with me and 
I also tell Troy he needs to come and see all of the excitement.
Well, this year they both came along with my nieces; Christy
and Desiree and Sundi and Christy's friend from college, Brittany.
 Troy was there watching the transformation till he fell asleep.
They were so cute dressed as the Wicked Witch of the East,
Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch from
the Wizard of Oz.
I told Troy he had to dress up, but there isn't much twisting of the arm 
when it comes to being a wizard for him!
 The girls sent a picture of themselves to their men who were back home in
St. George with Frankie!
This was their response, "We're hotter"
 The girls paraded on stage with all the other witch's.
Troy got right in line with them till they announced "no men" or children.
Men would make their way through the crowd just to ask if "that beard"
was real, women asked to have their picture taken with him.
We had lost him once and found him being interview by someone
with a camera interviewing him.
He waves me over, "Come over here Kathy!"
Me, "No, that's fine"
Then....he won a price from the register drawing...an OWL!
Troy had a GREAT time!
Next year I need to kick up my game.

No comments: