This is a little late, however I wanted this on the blog.
I believe this is the 2nd 4th of July I would have spent alone IF,
my cousin Pam had not come over from Logan.
They love coming to Malad for the 4th and I am grateful,
because they make it fun.
This year's parade was the best because Malad was
celebrating 150 yrs (I didn't even know it).
My favorite was the one showing a large map with red string coming
out of Malad to all parts of the world representing all of the missionaries
that have served around the world from Malad.
We BBQ'd a fabulous lunch.
After lunch Pam and Kirk take their nap in the sun.
We pretty much, well we do spend the whole day sitting around the
Mom was pretty relaxed soaking her feet.
Just before driving to the High School to watch the fire works, we
had homemade ice cream with Rhubarb crisp.
The fireworks were so fast this year, just under a half hour.
Sweet, we now could stoke up a fire and roast marshmallows
for S'mores and talk to Rich in Hawaii on Skype.





No comments:
Post a Comment