This was an unusual, hard, lonely summer.
Troy worked with the boys for 4 months.
The hardest part was keeping the yard up, I did get stronger as the summer went on.
NeCole and her daughters; McKenna and Sidney spent a few nights
with me and we found a frog in the yard.
My Aunt Barbara and Uncle Lenny moved to Logan from
Scottsdale, AZ. It is so excited to have them so close and to be
reacquainted with them. It's hard to believe that they are so close.
I love my aunt and uncle and have fond memories of them when I was little.
Troy came home for his cousin Janine's son's wedding.
I think good came out of Troy working with the boys.
He was able to spend time with them that he otherwise wouldn't have.
He stayed with Seth for the first 2 months and then rented a room
from Dale where Wind is renting.
I think he and his boys got to know each other again and rebuild their relationship.
I believe there was a purpose in having him up there with them,
however it was hard being on my own and I am very grateful to
have him home with me again.
I missed him.
however it was hard being on my own and I am very grateful to
have him home with me again.
I missed him.


No comments:
Post a Comment