Monday, May 26, 2008

Continuation of Saturday.....

This is my friend Erica and she is having a baby in July! While in Logan Sundi, Troy and I picked out cloths for "McCoy" for the baby shower. Sundi just wanted to pick out girl cloths. Troy got the monster pj's. She is going to hate me for putting this picture up of her. I think she is cute.
This is Maggie! I think she has had some experience in being photographed.
This is Erica's niece.

1 comment:

Erica said...

You are RIGHT! I am gonna kill you next time I see you. You know I got some pretty good pictures of you...payback! *lol* Just kidding...I need to embrace the fact that i'm pregnant and I only have 6 more weeks to look like a cow. Thanks again for coming. I love the clothes. McKoy will look adorable in them. *hugs* Love ya.