Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Week in Utah (this should have been posted 6-13-08)

My sweet honey working hard. Poor guy has been suffering from hay fever. He tiled and painted this pool. He had to walk down to the drain and the pool was slick from the rain and he slid right down to the drain on his butt. I wish I was there to watch.
Wind came down to find himself a truck to spend all of his money on. His aunt Misty spent the day with him, helping him wheel and deal. Wind said that she is good at that and "she likes shopping for cars". Dez has always been excited to see Wind. I can tell she is getting older because she was a little hesitant to hug him like she usually does. She finally did though.
My brother tore down a old barn that someone wanted to be rid of. I was excited to get some barn wood to finish my bathroom with. Rich tore the whole thing down in two days. He went crazy on it. Isn't my brother a cutie!
The week that Blue was at EFY I had intended to work lots of CNA shifts. I worked "ONE" shift at a Drug Rehab! It has been two weeks now and I haven't worked since. I am a little stressed, unsettled and not sure what to do with my time. I did get to visit my friends, Connie Law and Allie Knell. I spent a day with my mother. She went with me to get estimates for my car that was rear ended while I was down there and then she took to the Macaroni Grill. I got to spend time with my brother and his family. Misty and I went to lunch. I am feeling a little fustrated about not working, but I am trying to stay positive. I have applied at the hospital here in Malad. They aren't even hiring.

1 comment:

Erica said...

About time you updated. Nice to see what you've been up to, since you haven't been to see me at all! :o) JK Great post!