Monday, May 26, 2008

Saturday Continued again.....

After the baby shower Jamie and Seth Sweeten came over to move tilt-up panels that were piled up around our yard. They thought they were just going to spend a hour moving a few panels. But I think they were there close to 3 hours thanks to Troy. He kept going from one thing to another.
Cuttie, Jamie's little 3 year old is so cute. Notice the little yellow motorcycle that he found in the house. He carried it around while they were there. He tried to cram it into his snack size zip-lock that was full of cheerios.
This is Jamie and Cutter. They were freezing. Jamie is hilarious, kind and willing to help anyone. I am very grateful to her and Seth. I am going to miss working with her at the bank.
Troy planted my peach, pear, apricot and apple trees. I am so excited to grow our own friut. I love looking out my kitchen window and seeing them. They kind of soften the appearance of our cement home or not!
Well I have my strawberries planted in the boxes. You can see my tomatoes in the wall-of-water. They are the best for tomatoes, they keep them from freezing so you are able to plant them a little earlier. Blue help me put the climbing up trelles for the peas. I also have potatoes, beans, onions, carrots and beets planted.

No comments: