Today was my last day to work at the bank. I was trying not to think about it till everyone started to say good-bye, give hugs, telling me to come back and visit and Jennie crying. I cried driving home.
Jennie, Jamie, Leigh and Wendy
We started talking about how fat our faces are and Leigh Love you Long Time had me take this picture. I enjoyed working at the bank because of these 4 and Stan. We were always talking about our weight, cloths, who had the shabbiest outfit on (because we couldn't afford anything new with the wages we were paid), what we did during the weekend, husbands, kids and their favorite, ______! There was lots of laughing and crying. The funnest things about working at the bank is hitting the cars with our bucket at the drive-up, realizing what we did we would apologize then try to pull it in just to hit the wrong button and hit the customers car again! Or start laughing so hard and accidentally hitting it a third time, each time shaking the whole car. And their is always the customer who smells bad and we can hardly breath. Or when they would walk up to our cubical at the counter, lean into it, filling it with their whole body and then breathing a deep heavy sigh with horrid breath. There was always a can of orange air freshener near by. We confided in each other having complete trust in one another. This is the second job that Jennie and I have worked together. She worked at the Stone Plant with me. She is very tender hearted and a good friend. Jamie is hilarious and the best Supervisor I have ever had. Leigh needs to be in theater. She is the most animated person I know. Watching her talk or tell a story is entertaining. Her and Jamie always had us busting up. Wendy is quiet but a sweet person. I am glad for the opportunity to get to know all of them. They are my friends!
Stan is the branch Manager. He is nut and always has a funny story or joke about everything. We always knew when he balanced because he would hoop and holler, he got pretty excited about it. He would start singing and he sounded like the lion on the Wizard of Oz. He was always complementing and encouraging of all of us. It takes a special kind of guy to work with all of us crazy girls. Jamie and Leigh could always say something that would shock the pants off him. He is a good guy. I thank him for hiring me and sorry that I had to leave.
Wendy, Jerron & Stan
These three are the outsiders because they do not live in Malad. They come from Logan, Utah and Preston, Idaho. Wendy and Jerron are in the loan department. Wendy is going to have her first baby in July. Jerron is Stan's obnoxious side kick! They egg each other on. They act like two little boys that are up to something, and it's usually no good. Notice Stan's Pepsi? He started every morning with a chocolate frosted chocolate cake donut and Pepsi. He would always bring us glazed donuts or glazed donut holes.
No comments:
Post a Comment