Friday, May 9, 2008

T-T-A Tuesday Tell All

I love reading Erica's T-T-A every week and would like to include them in my blog.
"Hometown Favoirtes"
Grab lunch: The Dude Ranch for a salad. I like walking in there and knowing everyone and being able to say hi.
Date Night: CWC or Thomas Market to pick out a video to watch on our screen TV
Pick Up Some Creative Goodies: My backyard where Troy has dragged home all sorts of interesting things
Keep The Kids Busy: Devils Reservoir and Daniels Dam "The Hole"
Get Wet: I don't really like getting wet anywhere around here, but when I get really desperate to cool off I will jump into the Devils Creek Reservoir off the dock. That feels pretty good in the heat of the summer.
Buy a Treat: I love to get a soft twist cone at the Drive-In
Shop For Fun: Allen's Drug, it's like a mini Wal-Mart. I love Just Imagine and Daisy Hollow
Get Some Fresh Air: Outside my front door. I love the view of the Samaria Mts, Elkhorn Mt and Malad Mt. Spring is the best when the fields begin to turn green and the farmers turn on their sprinkling wheel-lines.
Splurge: Thomas Market and the Malad Drive-In.
Drive for a Weekend Away: Oh boy! I love going to Logan to see Sundi, Driggs to see Seth, Jessica and Wind (I don't get up there as much as would like) and then to Utah to see friends and family

2 comments:

Allie and Roger said...

Kathy,

I love your blog because it is you! I have always admired your ability to do new things and to do them well. You are my example, look what I started at allieandroger.blogspot.com

Happy late Mother's Day!

Cassandra Laine said...

Congrats on your CNA license!!! That's so great!!!