Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Blue's Father's Day

Troy told me before we were married that he wanted a boy named "Blue" after the painting Little Boy Blue. When I found out that I was having our third boy, Troy was jumping all around me with excitment, "Blue is coming!" He was so excited to finally have his Little Boy Blue! Dad and Blue in the wave pool at 7-Peaks water park Provo, Utah
Check out the 6 pack stomach!
Hiking at South Park up Provo Canyon, Utah
Sledding at Rock Canyon Park Provo, Utah
Happy Father's Day dad. I'll never forget how you are always trying to teach new things to me, like when I was helping you build our house and how I got fired because I wasn't really doing anything. I'm your always helping me. Well I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day again. From Blue

1 comment:

Carol said...

He got fired because he wasn't doing anything to help build the house??? Is that right?