Troy delivered Wind all by his self at our home in Malad, Idaho. He was our tinest baby and he never made a sound at birth. He is now our tallest. As we would find out he would always be quiet. He is a listener and observer not much of a talker. I believe that is why he is so compassionate. Troy has always appreciated all that Wind has done around the house. He remembers Wind always being at his side, he would say Wind is his "Right Arm Man". His letter to his dad at the bottom proves my point. He was there to help move us, build the house, build and fix anything and take care of the animals.
Wind, his Uncle Rich and Troy putting raidiant heating tubing in at the house. Wind loves working with his hands.
Wind bathing Sundi's pig, Troy bathing Wind's pig, the one he won a Grand Champion ribbon with. He is competitive and was quiet proud to win.
Skijetting on the Utah Lake
Wind is very creative and inventive. I remember him needing shelves for his cloths so he built one. He made this for his dad, can you see "I love (heart) U and Wind under that.
Wind, his Uncle Rich and Troy putting raidiant heating tubing in at the house. Wind loves working with his hands.
Wind bathing Sundi's pig, Troy bathing Wind's pig, the one he won a Grand Champion ribbon with. He is competitive and was quiet proud to win.
Skijetting on the Utah Lake
Wind is very creative and inventive. I remember him needing shelves for his cloths so he built one. He made this for his dad, can you see "I love (heart) U and Wind under that.Hey dad, Happy Father's day and I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate all the times you have been there when I had a problem or needed some advice. I liked it how you don't over react and blow a problem out of purportion like mom always does, but I still like the difference in your guy's ways of giving me advice. One more thing that I really like is that you and mom are still together so, have a good father's day and I will see you next weekend. Here is a movie of some concrete that is in this house that is up here, this is what you should do to your floor and Seth and I will come down and help you do it.
Your son Wind Mills
1 comment:
Kathy-these letters are priceless. They are absolutely beautiful....
Post a Comment