Troy always referred to Seth as a Little Man and he treated him that way. Seth is FEARLESS. Troy had him drive a truck alone a couple of miles home without every driving, skateboard down a half pipe without ever being on one, sent him down the Alpine Slide alone. He would climb street light posts & trees. He does not hesitate in anything he does. He has always looked out for his brothers and sister. He is a strong & mighty individual.
Troy and Seth canoeing down the Provo River, Utah

Seth and Troy knight fighting at the Midevil Living Center at Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
Hanging out at the campfire at Honeydew Campground Florence, Oregon
Dad, Happy Father's Day. I guess mom wanted me to write to you and tell you about some of the things that I appreciate about you doing over the time. I appreciate that you have loved and stayed with mom and keep the family together and having showed me a strong character, to work hard, be strong, to have pride, to have fun and to be morally sound. Thanks for all of the advice. You are a great father. Your son Seth Mills.
Troy and Seth canoeing down the Provo River, Utah
Seth and Troy knight fighting at the Midevil Living Center at Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
Hanging out at the campfire at Honeydew Campground Florence, OregonDad, Happy Father's Day. I guess mom wanted me to write to you and tell you about some of the things that I appreciate about you doing over the time. I appreciate that you have loved and stayed with mom and keep the family together and having showed me a strong character, to work hard, be strong, to have pride, to have fun and to be morally sound. Thanks for all of the advice. You are a great father. Your son Seth Mills.
1 comment:
This one is good too. It made me cry also....
Post a Comment