
My garden is coming along, but not without a couple of struggles. The robins ate my green beans so I had to replant those. They are coming up and thanks to my cats the robin is gone. Now I am fighting the billions of baby grasshoppers that are everywhere. They devouered my green beans a couple of summers ago. I am determined not to let them feast on then this year. I accidentally planted the carrots and onions together. I always plant things not keeping track of what I am planting and where. I enjoy watching the plants come through the dirt, they look so fragile. I worry that nothing will come up. Sitting in the garden on my bucket early morning and evening picking weeds is theraputic. I like the smell of the damp dirt. I also like the smell of fresh cut alfalfa and listening to the crickets singing outside my bedroom window at night.

I bought these cute chairs from Tai Pan

My first strawberries. They are big as a marble and very sour. They aren't very pretty.
1 comment:
I like the chair.
Post a Comment