I drove to Logan, Ut for Valanna's baby shower.
After the shower Sundi and I went out spending time together.
We bought ourselves jewelry, looky looed at Hobby Lobby and had a sandwich at Great Harvest.
"What can we do now?"
Sundi, "We can go to the zoo!"
I never knew Logan had a zoo!
Willow Park Zoo
We saw this beautiful peacock up on a cage and Sundi says,
"I wish it would spread it's feathers out"
No sooner did she say that that he flew down and fanned his plum out.
He stood there with all of his glory for probably 20 minutes vibrating and strutting his stuff.
People were walking and taking photos all around him within 15 ft of him,
he gave them no notice. All he cared about was impressing the female.
She didn't give him much notice thou.
What an amazing, impressive bird. It was exciting to watch.
We were disappointed that neither of us had our camera, but


1 comment:
That peacock is amazeing! He was just showing off for you.
Post a Comment