Mmmmm! Mmmmm! Mmmmm!
What do you do with a cup of buttermilk left in the frig?
I make Cruller donuts and then share them.
It turned out to be a beautiful, perfect Memorial day after
a two day soak-er!
That's good though, we needed the moisture very badly.
I drove through the cemetery,
it was beautiful with all of the fresh flowers left by loved ones.
I went running this morning, cleaned the inside of my car
(I don't think I have done that for a year),
transplanted some Irises, planted flower starts a friend gave me....
(I don't think I have done that for a year),
transplanted some Irises, planted flower starts a friend gave me....
and made donuts!
3 comments:
These look yummy! So how do you make these? Are they baked or fried? Kathy, you always amaze me with what you do in a day.
:( where's mine?!
You are so busy Kathy and you are awesome.
Post a Comment