Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Great Weekend In St. George


 We had a wonderful weekend in St. George for Sundi's Graduation.
Grandma Jewel and Grandma Carol rode down with Troy and I in Mom's car.
Rich rode down on his Gold Wing.
 Jewel has a Time Share that she reserved for us, so grateful. 
Sundi loved her bundt cake from Nothing Bundt Cakes that April gave her.
Sundi, Christy and I talked wedding plans.
 
  Our mothers were awesome, sleeping together on the Murphy bed.
Rich slept in the same room with them on the couch, he was a good sport.
Neither of them could tell who was snoring louder.
 Sundi, I and even, Jewel enjoyed evening rides with Rich on the Gold Wing.
The weather was beautiful specially while lounging by the pool.

 Christy gave my toes a make-over with pink glitter gel nails.
She has the tiniest gentle fingers, 
Sundi on the other hand, made me wince when she did my fingernails.
Violent!
Christy wouldn't move into better light, and us blind people insisted she couldn't see, 
so I gave her my head lamp (I love my head lamp).

 Rich "The Plumber" putting the O Ring back into the shower head, he had removed it 
after having a  "pathetic shower".
Sundi took all of us to the Adventure World Academy where she works.
The kids were napping and Troy goes walking in saying, "HO HO HO!"
The girl in charge rolls her eyes, "They were sleeping"
When I told Jewel we were going to Sundi's ward,
"That's a young adult single's ward!"
Me, "I know, do you think they will notice?"
Troy bore his testimony and expressed his love for his mother and wife.
It was the most reverent Sacrament meeting we have ever attended. (no children)
 All of us attended the St. George Temple Sat. morning, afterwards I was dropped off
 and went wedding dress shopping with Sundi, Christy and Nelly Ann 
while Troy and his mother spent the afternoon together and
Rich and mom went to lunch.
 The weekend was a lot of fun,
Sundi was so happy to have all of us there for her.

1 comment:

Carol said...

I had a wonderful time. Thank you for inviting me.