Elder Blue Mills called me for Mother's Day and we visited for 2 hours!!!!
It was so good to SEE Blue. He looks older and more mature.
I told him I noticed he had a part in his hair,
"Yea..... I told the PA that my hair didn't part.
Oh, we can part your hair"
and they put Gorilla Snot in his hair, "Ok, I'll do it"
He loves being among the Hmong people. They are very busy teaching.
Next weekend he will have the opportunity to baptize a young girl.
He really enjoys his companion, Elder Richwine who is from Pennsylvania,
he is the oldest of 4 in his family and he loves games like Blue.
Blue has been learning to speak Hmong and even spoke to me in Hmong,
"My name is Elder Mills and I belong to The Church of Jesus Christ
of Ladder Day Saints"
Wow! He sounded awesome.
He has tasted very unusual foods like intestine of some animal,
"You know it's intestine because it's hairy"
Oh my gosh....yuck!
He had asked Elder Richwine how to say "I'm full" in Hmong, well
what Richwine told him was "I'm hunger" and Blue couldn't understand
why they kept giving him more food, he was getting so full he wanted to puke.
He expressed his appreciation for his family, home and what we have taught him.
He said that the other pair of missionaries are slobs and he has to wash dishes
everyday and clean the bathroom. He appreciated that those were his chores
growing up and was fully capable.
I am so proud of him.
Seth sent me a text, I love you Seth. I had a wonderful weekend with Sundi and
Robert. We found Sundi's wedding dress at Petals & Pomises in Logan, she looks
stunning, it brought tears to our eyes. Wind called me and we had a wonderful
visit, I love talking with my children and hearing what is going on in their lives.
Jessica sent a beautiful card, she is an amazing person.
She builds me up, she makes me want to be a better person,
Thank you Jess, I love you.
She builds me up, she makes me want to be a better person,
Thank you Jess, I love you.
The best part was getting a card from Troy and he even called me,
Thank you Troy for our four beautiful children and supporting me in being a mother.
1 comment:
Love this! Glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment