Garden season is finally here.
Had 2 truck loads of manure delivered by Ken and Darrick Ward who raise cattle.
After Troy and I took our turn at spreading the manure our neighbor Kevin Stevens
brought his rotter tiller over.
I have the corn, cucumbers, spinach, lettuce, broccoli and Brussel sprouts
(starts I started in January), zucchini, crook neck, carrots and beans planted.
I have not had a red tomatoes for two years, so I started my own seeds and
pepper seeds indoor back in January, the tomatoes are 2 ft. tall!
Worried that we might have another freeze coming and don't want to risk it,
so leaving my tomatoes and peppers in their pots.
I am putting them outdoors to harden up.
Can't wait to add sugar pumpkins, white pumpkins, bell, banana and jalapeno peppers,
egg plant and onions to my garden.
I love having a garden....love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment