Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Skype on Mother's Day

 Doesn't Elder Mills look amazing?!
When he saw me hold up the camera he sat up and smiled...
he always smiled for the camera when he was little.
Elder Anderson is in the background talking with his family.
He is very happy that he made the choice to serve a mission and looks forward
to stating school January 2014 at BYU-I.
He says I need to TELL Brother Scott Gunter (our neighbor who is a pilot)
he needs to pick him up so Blue can sky dive into Malad when he returns...
what?
Elder Anderson sleep walks and once he got up at 1:30 am. Blue thought it was time
to get up so he got up and showered and ready for the day when he realized what
time it was.
Blue thinks he might become a Zone Leader, "It will be good experience and 
we get a car!"
 Blue made this shadow box gift for me...I love it!
He  bubble wrapped everything individually, even the 1 oz hand sanitizer.
While opening it all I could imagine was that his hands touched everything.
His card read, "MOM remember all the stuff you told me when I was a kid?
Could you please repeat it?
I think I get it now."
He loves the gospel, missionary work and the Lord.
I am so grateful for leaders, friends, his friend's mothers, family and a bishop who
cared about and loved Blue and helped him to be where he is today.
My children have taught me so much and I am a better person because of them.
I feel very privileged to have been their mother and I hope their memories are
more good than bad.
I tried to give them every opportunity to have new experiences, to be responsible
for their choices and to work hard but play hard too.
My greatest hope and desire is that they gain a testimony AND are converted to 
the gospel of Jesus Christ.
"Knowing that the gospel is true is the essence of a testimony. Consistently being true
 to the gospel is the essence of conversion. We should know the gospel is true and
be true to the the gospel" Elder David A. Bednar
I love you Seth...Wind...Sundi... Blue.
You are my greatest accomplishments and are the reason for everything I do.

No comments: