Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Computer out of Order

This is driving me crazy not having a computer to keep up with my blogging. I am at the library to type in this little note to let everyone know where I have been. I have lots of pictures coming. These days I carry a phone in one pocket and my camera in the other. I love getting comments from everyone, thank you. Seth is doing much better. It didn't slow him down in the least. I need a new post so that the pictures of Seth and Sundi are not the first post that comes up. I hate seeing them. We should have our computer soon and I will be doing a lot of catching up.

3 comments:

Carol said...

I hope you do get your computer...I miss your pictures.

Carol said...

I hope you do get your computer...I miss your pictures.

Carol said...

I don't know why it posted twice..