We can always tell when there is something other than the cats eating their food.....the cat bowl starts clanking around on the porch. We have had 3 raccoons at one time on our porch. The other night "Flower" came early, about 9:00 p.m. the little creatures don't usually come till 12:30 a.m. We didn't dare bother shooing it away. I am just grateful they haven't found my chickens...yet.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
"Flower"
We can always tell when there is something other than the cats eating their food.....the cat bowl starts clanking around on the porch. We have had 3 raccoons at one time on our porch. The other night "Flower" came early, about 9:00 p.m. the little creatures don't usually come till 12:30 a.m. We didn't dare bother shooing it away. I am just grateful they haven't found my chickens...yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is a great shot. I am so glad he/she did not spray. Do you remember the time we had a skunk under the house?
Post a Comment