
Fifi is such a good mother, I was sort of surprised. Before having her babies she could be very ornery, hissing and biting when she doesn't want to be petted. However, I couldn't rub her stomach enough for her after she had her babies. She has been very attentive and didn't mind us handling the kittens. The way she treats her kittens gives you the impression that she really
loves them. I have really enjoyed watching her mother them. I sure am glad that she only had two though. I hope that we can find them good homes.

They are becoming very mobile. They try to run around stumbling over on their wobbly legs. This morning before leaving for work I looked in on them in the sun room and they were nowhere to be seen. Usually they are sitting on their blanket I put down for them. I panicked and couldn't imagine how they could disappear, but found them in a corner behind a shelf.
1 comment:
they are looking so cuuute!!!! I hope i can come up this thursday and see them!!!
love sundi!
Post a Comment