Jessica calls, "You guys should come up and go through the Haunted Mill with us!" Ya, sure we'll do that. Then she asks me, "Are you going to be scarred?" Very.
Blue, Troy and I drive up to Teton, Idaho to meet them at the mill. This place is so cool, the building alone is mysterious and frightening.
Just after getting there I head to the outhouse. Someone ran right up to me wearing a scary mask just as I am closing the door. I shoved the masked face away from me, "Stop, Seth". I found out it wasn't Seth. The kids had a fresh hot scone, being sold along with hot cider in the grain silo.
After walking past this scary thing, screaming I hear him say, "How long did it take for you to grow that?" He was asking Troy about his beard.
We had to crawl through this shredded hanging stuff, it was pitch black and we were all saying, "What the heck is this stuff?"
We went up stairs, down stairs, through tunnels, over a bridge with spraying water, rope bridge past a water fall, past fire pits, through a field and past masked creatures that we were never sure if they would come at us or not. There was a mirror on the floor that Troy was sure it was a glass floor and was doing everything not to walk on it, "That is dangerous, it could break."
I hung onto Wind through most of the mill, breathing so heavily from fear. He kept laughing at me, he wasn't sure if I was serious, "Oh, I was very serious." Troy knew how I would be and stayed clear away from me.
This dead lady got a lot of attention from Seth and WindI thought the Haunted Mill was great. It wasn't gory or had an evil feeling to it, just a good scare.


1 comment:
It does look very scary and I am glad I didn't go.
Post a Comment