
My friend Allie goes
wild for Halloween.
Never seen so many witches in one place
dancing, singing, shopping, eating, laughing, cackling and having a great time!

Allie's daughter, Becca

My sis-in-law, Misty and her daughter, Dez

One of the many things I love about Allie is that she loves to bring people together. It doesn't matter if they know each other or not. By the time we say good-bye we are all friends. She always has everyone laughing and having a great time.

Allie said that I had to see her house all decorated for Halloween.
I followed her home to spend the rest of the night with her and her family.
We were up till 2:30 am!
We visited her daughter, Cassie and first grand baby, Brooklyn by Mac live cam and watched some of Allie's favorite programs.

She has vaulted ceilings with a canopy of spider webs
and this little spider is dangling down right at eye level.

She had me sleep upstairs in the loft, no big deal, I've slept up there before!
There is a spiral stair case going up there, but this time they were blanketed in spider webs. I had to crouch down and crawl up through the webbing, I made it. Going down wasn't as easy. Almost came crashing down.

The 3 Little Pumpkins are Allie's, but I liked them.
The
Little Candy Corn guy and Lucky Little Witch is my new Halloween addition


1 comment:
You look so scary but it also looked like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment