Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My New Puppy

Zoey and Zeus

My niece, Christy's boyfriend Jake owns Zoey and gave Zeus to Christy as a gift. Christy has been taking care of these 2 little dogs until her landlord told her she couldn't have them. 
I offered to take them till she figured out what to do with them.
I have been whining for a dog and was excited to watch them without any commitment. 
However, taking care of 2 dogs quickly cured me of wanting any dog.
When I learned that Jake's parents were going to be in Logan and had agreed to take
Zoey it didn't take me long to hop in the car and drive over.
I had them long enough to become particle to Zeus and agreed to keep him.
I didn't want anyone to have him, no one would take care of him the way I could.


He loves shredding paper, chasing his squeaker toy and going for his walks.
Even Troy doesn't want anyone to have him! That is a shock considering he said,
"Kath, I am going to kill you"
when he discovered I had brought them home.
He's a keeper!

No comments: