Wind's winter, part-time job; Bag Delivery for the Jackson Hole Airport
A couple of weeks ago I had a wonderful time being with Wind, Seth and Jessica. I helped move Seth and Jess into their first home, clean their apartment, go to dinner with all of them, go to work with Wind and then going to the Hill Climbs and Freestyle Snowmobiling in Jackson Hole,
Wind looking for just the right flies for fishing
I was telling Wind how I would like to browse through the shops in Jackson Hole some time and so the next day he took me back to Jackson Hole and we browsed. We first went to the Hill Climbs (snowmobils go straight up a mountain and whoever goes the farthest fastest wins) then we browsed the shops downtown. By then he was called to pick up bags. We grabbed an ice cream cone and headed to the airport. Most of the bags were being dropped off in The Village. There was a band playing and Wind dropped me off to watch while he ran the bags around. As I stood there in the crowd holding my new little puppy I noticed I was the only one not holding a cup or can of beer. Three girls fell in love with my puppy and wanted to take a picture. I decided to hide in a shop till Wind was done.
This is a hotel that Seth and Wind worked on last year in The Village
A building Seth and Wind are working on in Jackson Hole
Wind picked me up and we then went to the Freestyle Snowmobiling. Everyone around us was drinking. At one point the young man asked if I wanted any, "No thank you". Even if I did drink I wouldn't have wanted any, there were about 5 people sharing from the same "Rootbeer" bottle.
After the Freestyle we got a burger at Wendy's
then headed to the airport for more bags to take to Rexburg.
It was getting late so I had him drop me off at his apartment as we passed Driggs.
Zoey and Zeus came along with me, didn't think Blue would watch them.
It was so nice to be up there for 3 days being part of their every day doings.



No comments:
Post a Comment