Troy joined this company during prelaunch.
eFoods Global
I didn't pay much attention, but yesterday we received our
first shipment of gourmet dry foods.
I read the instructions, "just add water"?
I was curious, did it taste good?
OH MY GOSH!
I couldn't believe how good it tasted.
I am impressed, this stuff is great.
I have a lot of food storage, you know the bulk staple foods, but felt I
needed to add dried foods to my storage.
I tried the Cheesy Rice & Chicken Casserole for lunch
and the Beef Stroganoff for dinner.
This food would be great for College kids or guys who are on their own but don't know how
to cook or won't take the time to, like my son.
These are easy, no hassle meals.
It is so easy it will be too handy and I will never have any in storage.
They store for 15 years!
call Troy Mills @ (801)808-8539
1 comment:
To find info on eFoods Global Join here.
http://www.vinelord.myefoodsglobal.com/
Post a Comment