WINTER HAS FINALLY ARRIVED!
I have not been to work yet this week and probably won't.
Not too heart broken over it.
You can't really see, but the snow is blowing horizontally since 1pm.
The news has been warning of this Major Blizzard that hit north of us 5pm last night
and is to last till tonight.
As soon as it started coming down I said, "Well the kids will be coming home from school"
I ran to town to get a movie before they were all taken, and sure enough there were
the buses. There was a frenzy down town to get all of the kids home safe.
I think they were a little late for that.
By the time I headed home I could barely see 20 ft. down the road.
It's kind of exciting, but not when I know I have to travel to Grandmother's house for Thanksgiving.
I sure am grateful to be in my warm home,
and the propane guy filled our tank, so we are good to go.
I decided this was a good day to start my Baby Rag Blanket.
I have never made one before, so I am figuring this out as I go.
I think it will be cute (if it turns out).
1 comment:
I love the fabrics that you have. They are so cute! So how are those scissors working out. I have seen them and have wondered if they are easy to use.
Post a Comment