The mothers and their daughters (and a few grandmothers)
really enjoyed the activity that Sarah and I planned for them.
Sarah had left to California and the last time I spoke with
her she was telling me how her family was moving back.
I was starting to panic when I couldn't get her on the phone!
She had the machine to cut the vinyl lettering for the plates
and I didn't want to do it alone.
I tracked down her husband, she was at Disneyland.
"Is she going to be back by Saturday?"
She did make it back and everything turned out really nice.
We didn't have the vinyl lettering ready for them to place on the plates,
but everyone just ate, visited and had a good time while they waited.
One mother commented that she would rather be there than
at home cooking and doing dishes.
I was so pleased to hear that they really enjoyed everything
and that everything looked really nice, sigh of relief!
Now they want to do a plate for all of the seasons!

No comments:
Post a Comment