I placed a Spaghetti Squash in the oven at 350 degrees,
then drove to town.
I have done it before, leaving a squash in the oven without piercing it
and it turned out great.
As I was driving home from town, I get a call from Troy, "I know why you left!"
I had no idea what he was talking about, "Why?"
"You left a bomb in the oven"
"What are you talking about?"
"The squash in the oven exploded and made a mess everywhere"
"Really?"
"Yes really, it blew the door open, it about gave me a heart attack"
I started laughing
"And you are cleaning it up"
I thought he was being a bit dramatic (I often think he is),
but it REALLY DID EXPLODE!
"You can't just stick a squash in the oven without piercing it, don't you know that?"
"I didn't before, and it turned out great"
I did clean it all up while he watched on.
No comments:
Post a Comment