My Cousins! Kim and Pam.
They have been the only family I have ever known all growing up.
Pam's beautiful redheads
Daphne, Kaleb, Jared and Queen Victoria!
Victoria, Kaleb, Jared, Kyle and Daphne.
Kyle is Kim's son.
Many years have gone by where we were not in touch but
during the past seven years we have been able to become
reacquainted and it has been wonderful.
I wish that we had been a part of each others lives all along.
I hope to be able to travel to Arizona and see all of them,
Aunt Barb, Uncle Len, Kim, Pam and their families.
I love you guys.
I wish that we had been a part of each others lives all along.
I hope to be able to travel to Arizona and see all of them,
Aunt Barb, Uncle Len, Kim, Pam and their families.
I love you guys.


2 comments:
I love you too!
I love you too. What beautiful children you both have.
Post a Comment