I went to Driggs to be with the kids to celebrate Wind's 23 birthday.
Wind had to work so, I didn't get to see him much.
I made him dinner; chicken enchiladas and salad.
He asked me to make him brownies for his cake;
Death by Chocolate Brownies.
While there Seth and Jessica took me too their new gym in town.
We did everything!
Seth sees me pull out my camera and shakes his head "no".
Me, "Hurry, no one is looking".
My next visit was during Sundi's Spring Break.
While visit she went to work with me and her and I were able
to see the boys again in Driggs.
I love making them dinner when I am there.
I bring or buy what I need so I'm no burden on them while visiting.
I love having them all together for a meal.
Dinner was Curry Chicken-n-Rice and green beans with hot Chocolate pudding
over vanilla ice cream (a favorite of ours when I was little and is the Mills
kids favorite now)
Everyone agreed to play a game of Pictionary after dinner.
We are not a family strong in drawing skills and understanding the meaning
of word that was to be drawn was challenging.
Jessica and Seth were a team.
She was drawing a Polar Bear. She draws a bear in detail and it wasn't till
she drew a small circle for the tail that Seth guesses and says matter-of-factly, "Polar Bear".
"Well, you drew a little round tail"
We all just laughed, like everyone knows Polar Bears have a
"little round tail".
I love it up where the kids live, so natural and wild.
While Jess and I drove into town to the grocery store,
along the side of the road in a group of trees was a small herd of
deer resting. I stopped and Jess took some pictures for me.



1 comment:
They do live in a beautiful place.
Post a Comment