Friday night Jessica and I went to the Victor, ID theater
and watched "The Christmas Carol" play.
Those small town theaters are so fun, up close and so well done.
Saturday morning Jessica turned on the Christmas music and
we made Caramel Chocolate covered pretzels.
we made Caramel Chocolate covered pretzels.
Jessica about fell asleep stirring the caramel, she thought for sure we cooked it too long.
Jessica is always pulling jokes on me
and I take it "Hook Line and Sinker" every time.
BUT this time I got her good.
While I chopped the chocolate up with a large kitchen knife,
I pretended that I cut my finger.
She totally fell for it, I wish I had a picture of her face with her hand to her mouth.
We had so much fun making these delicious goodies
While we were doing that the boys went sledding.
We wished we could go for a horse back ride in the beautiful snow,
so we have plans with Wind to go riding on my next visit.
Jessica did a great job
and sent a bag home with me, which Blue devoured.



No comments:
Post a Comment