| The Provo home that Sundi was born in |
It is always my favorite time when I can spend it with any of my children.
Seth and Jessica went to St. George for Thanksgiving,
but Sundi and Wind came home.
Sundi went shopping with me on Black Friday. When I asked her if she wanted to go she said,
"Robert and I were just saying, Who would do that?" Me!
When the alarm went off at 2 am we decided it was too early, so we were up at 5 instead.
It was so fun, just her and I. We grabbed breakfast at McDonalds, tried on cloths,
At Dillard their was a box of chocolates just sitting there open.
I got a little excited, can we have one?
We ate one and I was
I got a little excited, can we have one?
We ate one and I was
getting ready to have another when the lady that put them out came over, so we walked away.
We snatched another piece when she was gone, but Sundi refused to go for a third.
I found out that the Dallin, Wind and Blue went to the Sandy mall to wait for their Black Friday
opening at midnight. They told me that Dallin sang to the girls in the car next to them, how
Dallin cutting in at the front of the line, two big Samoans asking, "Are you cutting in?" Dallin saying "No, I
don't feel like getting beat up today", their mad dash to a store,
the shoulder to shoulder of kids, music and getting home at 3 am.
Sounds like they had a great time. I hope they cherish these moments together
because they are going to be fewer and fewer of them as they go off to school, missions
and get married.
This is what it's like now, everyone on computers!
I miss the days they were little and running around playing in their
imaginative little worlds, even Zeus thinks they were boring.
| Blue trying to stay warm while feeding the animals |
The week before Thanksgiving we had "Unprecedented Blizzard" weather for this
time of year. Major snow storms all into eastern Idaho and record freezing tempuratures.
One morning while leaving to work it was -7.
We weren't sure if everyone was going to make their destinations to Thanksgiving.
All roads were closed out of Driggs and opening hours before Seth and Wind had to leave.

No comments:
Post a Comment