Saturday, September 10, 2011

Back To School

 Sundi spent her summer break in Logan, UT.
She lived with Valanna and Tyson 
Worked at Wal Mart
Went camping, rafting, shooting and attended birthing classes with Valanna
Chopped wood for Robert's father who had a heart attach last year.
Spent time with family and friends.
However, summer is over and she is back to college.
She called yesterday telling me she got herself a job at a Day Care/Preschool.
She asked if they were hiring, "Yes, do you have your resume?"
She ran home and returned with it, "Do you have time for an interview?"
"Would you like to look around?"
"Do you have time to shadow so we can see how you do?"
"Can you come in tomorrow morning to start working?"
She was so excited: one, she has a job; two, she got the job she wanted.
Her first day was overwhelming with just 2 of them and 14 children between  2-3!
She calls me, "I don't want a lot of kids, but I am excited to have this job"
Way to go Sundi, I'm proud of you.

No comments: