My cousin Pam and her husband, Kirk are starting
a new journey. It start some time ago but has come into
full throttle this summer in July.
They took their 4 children; Daphne, Jared, Kaleb and Victoria to
Disneyland with their grandma & grandpa (Aunt Barb & Uncle Len)
and their cousin Kyle.
While there their home was broken into and they were robbed of
anything of value and mostly their sense of safety.
They looked at each other, "Is it time to move?"
Kirk, "YES!"
Well they are moving TOMORROW!
Pam and the kids will be at my home Friday and I am so excited.
It's been very hard for them preparing themselves for this move.
They have been in Phoenix for 17 years, IN THE SAME HOME!
Wait till they have their first WINTER, hee hee
I think it's wonderful and I know they will be very happy and at peace.
The past 2 months have been full of confirmations that this is what the Lord whats for them.
She will be here commuting back and forth to Logan finding a place,
and in 2 wks go to Arizona to help move.
I am so excited to have her so close and a part of my life again.
WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN GETTING REACQUAINTED!
Welcome Headley family.

No comments:
Post a Comment