Pam and I have been talking about the wedding
and Victoria would be there over hearing our conversations.
and Victoria would be there over hearing our conversations.
The other day she brought a dress to her mother,
"I am going to wear this to the wedding and have my hair like this"
Hmmmm! I was getting an idea.
I asked Sundi if she had someone in mind for her flower girl...."No, why do you?"
"Yes, how about Victoria?"
Sundi, "She would be perfect!"
I was so excited to ask her, but I wanted to make it really special for her.
This beautiful red headed little girl loves turquoise, her room is turquoise,
so when I saw these vibrant colored daisies they screamed "VICTORIA!"
She was so excited and said she would.
Later her mother says that Victoria came up to her and whispered in her ear:
"What is a flower girl?"
Victoria loves getting dressed up. She loves putting an outfit together including
shoes and how she will wear her hair.
A little fashionista in the making.
Victoria loves getting dressed up. She loves putting an outfit together including
shoes and how she will wear her hair.
A little fashionista in the making.
She says, "Finally....someone uses my whole name!"
She has an awesome name.
No comments:
Post a Comment