Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Jessica and Kathy

 I get a text from Jessica, 
"I want to have a birthday party together this Friday"
"A birthday celebration for you and I! We will be bowling and such!"
Of course, who wouldn't want to celebrate their birthday with a fun, cute little
daughter.
Troy sat in the car for 5 hrs while I worked in Blackfoot and
then we met the kids in Rexburg at Fat Cats.
 Our hour was up after only one game, but the guy was kind enough to give the birthday
girls another game.
Then we noticed the kids that were playing next to us left a game open....
so we played again.
The boys spent the second game practicing their spin on their ball.
On one of Troy's turns, he got himself positioned and threw his ball down the lane
and just before hitting the pins square on the guard came down and the ball bounces off.
Troy, "What the heck?"
What he didn't know was that Wind pushed a button on the island where the balls
are collected thinking it was the air.....oops! Not!
I won 2 of the 3 games and so the kids asked,
"Did you use to bowl a lot?"
 Jessica is so sweet, she had a cake, banner and ice cream.
We exchanged gifts.
I was real creative, I gave her a Buckle gift card with a cute singing card.
I love her gifts, she gave me flower/garden fertilizer, nail polish, lip smacker, the cutest
little fat bird ornament for my garden and a chocolate bunny, other goodies and
a DAY AT THE SPA!!!
Jessica lit our candles and we started singing Happy Birthday to ourselves and
then the guys joined in.
 The next morning Jessica and I went to the gym and browsed the thrift store.
Thanks Jessica, I loved it and we should get together each year and
do something fun for our birthdays.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Kathy, you told me it was a party for Jessica not you and jessica. Those are great facial expressions on everyone's face. Where was your face? Ha Ha. It looks like everyone had a great time. Love it.